Tuesday 24 November 2009

Rabbit in the Headlights

I really like this track, imagine it would be a great song to drive to.




Frightened Rabbit are one of my new favourite discoveries, definitely one of the more exciting bands the Scottish isles have spoiled us with this year (and lord knows there's been a few). It's only a matter of a time before these guys reach the same dizzy heights that fellow Scots Glasvegas effortlessly climbed to in 2008 (was it really that long ago?).

If you prefer the softer side of Biffy Clyro and Fleet Foxes but still like their fatally catchy choruses then Frightened Rabbit are your new best friends.

3 comments:

  1. If you like FR, the Twilight Sad are well worth a listen too (I prefer TS in fact)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks I've checked them out under your advice and I love them. Cheers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just listening to some stuff that Scott from FR was doing with Neil from Meursault. They played together at the Oxfam shop in Edinburgh a few weeks back, was really good, their voices complement each other fantastically.

    I love how 'Small Stretch of Land' is like a follow on from 'Floating in the Forth' as well. Very much looking forward to their new album.

    And Twilight Sad are amazing, great live too!

    ReplyDelete