Tuesday 1 December 2009

A MUST Listen

Are you sitting comfortably?

Good, then I'll begin.

Just a quick one from me, (I've a million and one things to do this week) but I felt compelled to share this with you, my lovely readers on this cold winter's eve. Get some chocolate, sit by the fire if you can and just let yourself slowly become transfixed by this beautiful sound. If this doesn't chill you out, nothing will.

This has genuinely made my day.












Oh and while I'm at it, today marks
World AIDS Day. Just 40 cents/pence provides one day's treatment for a person suffering with HIV and AIDS. Whatever you can give will no doubt be very much appreciated and help to save the lives of those suffering with this horrible and rather unnecessary disease.
To donate click here.


2 comments:

  1. Very relaxing music, great pick. I can put this on and go back to bed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like it!
    This is possibly some of the most chilled out music on the planet, I love it :)

    ReplyDelete