Wednesday 4 February 2009

Let It Snow..

I must apologise for being so sparse with my posts lately but with one thing and another I've been rather swamped (the trappings of a teenage life eh?). Still, there are a few things to look forward to on this here blog in the coming days/weeks:
  • A Morrissey album review-Hear my verdict of Mozzer's long awaited return.
  • Not one but TWO new bands that both sound rather good I must say in my very first attempt at feature writing.
  • Maybe a few MP3's too if you're lucky.
Oh, and if you're a new band looking for someone to write a piece about you and get your music heard by dozens of people (possibly more, I haven't checked the stats lately) then feel free to drop me an e-mail at xxyellow_polka_dotsxx@hotmail.co.uk and I'll be sure to get back to you.

Now, on to more important things: SNOW!!!


I'm not sure if the Arctic conditions we are experiencing here in good old Blighty have affected any other countries, but if you haven't then you're slightly lucky. I say slightly as I still love the snow just as much as I did when I was a kid but it still is a bit nippy. I don't know about you, but there's something so clean and simple about waking up to a snow covered landscape, even if that landscape is only dull suburbia. There's something more to the air; more magic, more excitement, more, well cold. So, along that vein, here's a track that is great for cuddling up to people to.



No comments:

Post a Comment