Saturday 13 June 2009

The Diva Has Landed



I was shocked to find out that the diva extraordinaire and multimillion selling artist
Elton John is set to play a show in Bristol of all places today, in a return to the city after half a decade.


-Well Gloucestershire, but that's near enough Brizzle territory (my home city for those not from my neck of the woods).



Sir Elton has had some great hits,
Tiny Dancer and Your Song being only some of my favourites, I just hope his ego can fit into the comparatively small Gloucestershire County Cricket Club.


You may have heard this remix of Elton's Tiny Dancer on the radio lately, some may call it sacrilege, I call it bloomin' marvellous.



2 comments:

  1. I think its great. Good post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have liked Elton John's music ever since I heard his first hit: Your Song-which is still my favorite. Also like Daniel and Benny And the Jets a lot.

    ReplyDelete