Wednesday 21 January 2009

You and Your Meddling..

I've been a bit dubious to post about UK producer Little Boots. At first listen of single Meddle I thought it was too derivative of Dutch electropop Alphabeat. However, since I downloaded it courtesy of Boom Boom Chik I've been playing it on repeat. I love this track.


So not only is Victoria (Hesketh, aka Little Boots) one of the hottest acts right now, with NME singing her praises left right and centre, but she's gorgeous too. Some people have all the luck. Meddle is a serious contender for the chart, a cheeky synth track that reeks of attitude and has a chorus as infectious as chlamydia. She's on tour at the moment, so catch a glimpse of this girl while you can, she's ready to explode all over the UK's dancefloors.

Here's the Ebola remix of this track, enjoy.
Meddle (Ebola Remix).MP3

1 comment: