Monday 1 March 2010

Twilight Sad


I'm back from my mini-hiatus all bright eyed and bushy tailed to bring you the latest music video from one of many Scottish miserablists currently fighting for my affection, The Twilight Sad.

I love these guys at the moment, I've methodically been working my way through their somewhat sparse back-catalogue, from the humble and morose beginnings of Fourteen Autumns & Fifteen Winters to their latest vibrant (and wickedly dark) Forget the Night Ahead, from which the new single derives. If you're a Spotify whore and miserable sod like myself, I implore you to check these guys out if you're stuck with nothing to do on a chilly spring evening.

In the meantime, take a look at the new video and let me know what you think.


The Twilight Sad - The Room from TLOBF.COM on Vimeo.

Oh, and I've been told that they're also supporting Biffy Clyro in their upcoming UK tour- RESULT!

1 comment:

  1. When that song started, I didn't really much of it, I thought it just sounded like kind of generic Coldplay-esque fare. But when the singing came in, it somehow made the whole thing better. I really like the singer's accent, it just sounds a bit different.

    ReplyDelete